2014년 10월 12일 일요일

An infographic about Steve Jobs


 This is an photo infographic about Steve Jobs' business motto. I chose black because it is said that is a color of power. Also, I used dark blue because it is associated with knowledge, power, trust and integrity. Steve Jobs is very intelligent person and people trust him strongly. I used rectangular boxes to express sharpness of Steve Jobs. We put small images to show visual information of each points. I used a big image of Steve Jobs to emphasize his features.

For more information : www.apple.com

댓글 1개:

  1. Your color combination black and dark blue mean his black turtle-neck and dark blue jeans? :-D
    I think your arrangement on chronicle of Job's is very impressive! and I agree dark blue color gives knowledge, too
    (art of number 6 is cute)

    답글삭제