2014년 9월 24일 수요일

Hi! I'm Haeun Cho

 Hi, my name is Haeun Cho, and I live in Korea. I'm a student of Hanyang Univ. My major is business administration. I chose business because I'm interested in accounting. I'm taking 'Multimedia English Writing' class opened at my school. This class is interesting because it is not a boring writing class. We create blogs and slides to introduce ourselves and share them each other. This is a third time introducing myself in this class.
 So, to say about myself, I'm a dog lover. I love cute and small puppies. I also love big nice looking dogs too. I have a small baby dog. He is so lovely because he always come to me and cling to my leg begging me hold him. One day, I want to have a very big dog. I will post a picture of my dog.
 I'm interested about Germany because I'm going there next year as an exchange student. I don't know many things about Germany yet so I'm trying to look for more information. I want to eat German beer and sausage. I love beers. HA HA!
 I love taking pictures. Especially I love taking picture of small objects or delicious foods. I'm looking forward to travel around Europe with my camera.

댓글 2개:

  1. Hi Haeun It's great to meet you! I want to go Germany exchange student next year too! I think we can share the information about it.

    답글삭제
  2. Great post on your plans to visit Germany in the upcoming future. I never been to Germany myself, so this was an interesting post. I hope you get what you want out of your trip to Germany, and looking forward to your next post.

    답글삭제